Girls JV Volleyball
Greetings future Bobcats!
As summer is winding down and school is starting next week, this also means that it is time to start the Freshmen and JV Team volleyball seasons! Please make sure you pay attention to some very important details, if you are interested in trying out for the volleyball team.
1) You must have correctly completed the Athletic Eligibility Packet . This includes things like making sure that all the dates on any given page are the same, you have a current physical, and there are 3 pages that need to be notarized (see the front page of the packet to view Mr. Ryder's tips on filling it out correctly!)
2) All incoming Freshmen (and first time Boca Raton High School students) must include a copy of their birth certificate with their athletic packet.
3)You must include a $10 Tryout Fee (Athletic Accident Insurance Fee), paid ONLY by school cash online. Print the receipt, and include this on the front of your athletic packet.
4) If you tried out for the Varsity team last week, you do not need to pay an additional tryout fee. Just check in with the coaches upon entering the gym!
5) Tryouts will be held Monday August 13, Tuesday August 14, and Wednesday August 15. The tryouts will take place in the main gym, beginning each day at 3:45 and ending at 6:00 pm.
6) Please wear athletic clothing, shoes with rubber non-marking soles, and come ready to impress the coaches!
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com. See you next week!!